Monday, 6 August 2007

Athens to Stuttgart

Today we got up at 8am, packed up and checked out. Headed into the city and had a little bite to eat. Then got on the bus to the airport.

The flight back was no where near as packed as the flight over. I slept on the plane, but Lefourgue took lots of pictures from his window seat.


We arrived back at 12:40pm and managed to catch the convenient S-Bahn (metro) back to Hulb. So we were back and at work by 1:30pm. It felt strange coming from such a relaxing weekend straight from the airport to work.

The trip was fantastic, probably my favourite trip so far!
I would recommend Athens to anyone for various reasons. You can everything you need in 2 days, but could also stay for a week or two for a more “relaxing” stay.

Next weekend shall be very different. I’m heading to Brussels to catch up with the Esci boyz! (Well 90% of them) Really looking forward to it :-)

Bis später

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good trip, bit disappointed that you haven't put your photos on yet hehe. You have a day set aside to up date and I have one set aside for reading it : ) Hope your still enjoying yourself. Keep having fun. : )

Rach.

Tobi Vaudrey said...

Ok miss impatient :-P
I've uploaded them now. And just so you know, I took over 650 photos in Athens, so the ones online are just a selection.

Same as most places... I think I've got well over 2000 photos so far!

I'll have to spend a weekend just going over all of them with ya! Hehe :-P