Thursday, 9 August 2007

Week in Summary

Well another week another destination :-)
First… weekly highlights of the non-travelling life.

Monday, came home from work and just outside my dorm there were some guys having a BBQ. I stopped and had a chat to them. They turned out to be Germans who had lived in Aussie/NZ, one even had an Aussie accent! I had a few drinks and eats with them, didn’t get into my room until midnight. I still had my laptop bag with me :-)

Tuesday, I was “forced” to take the S-Class Merc out for a spin. I had to test an algorithm I was working on. It’s a very very nice car to drive. Most powerful thing that I’ve sat behind the wheel, and comfortable too. The results of the “test drive” were good as well.

Wednesday, it was Thom’s leaving drinks. He and his flat-mates were heading back to Sheffield. So had a few drinks at a local pub in Boeblingen. Only went until about midnight.

(Thom, me and Greguar)


(Heidi, K1 and Jonny)

Thursday, straight to the bus station from work to catch the overnight bus to Brussels. I don’t recommend them, I don’t think I slept at all, more rested my eyes… too uncomfortable... but it got me there so that’s all that counts :-P

No comments: