Sunday, 26 August 2007

Farewell to Anna + Alex :-(

Today was Anna and Alex’s last day in Stuttgart.
We woke up at 9:00am… and eventually got up at about 10. I caught up with Le Fourgue and Janath, who wanted to join us to see the Porche museum.

We were on our way via S-Bahn at 11… with a quite bite to eat at subway (which is almost exactly the same here).

We arrived at around 12:30… and we only had 1 hour and a half before they had to leave. We hoped we had enough time!

Walking into the museum, we realised we had plenty of time. The Porche museum is nothing compared to the Mercedes museum. It is one room with about 30 cars around the sides… a bit minor to the 7 stories that is the Mercedes museum. We did notice they are building a new Porche museum… which looks like it will be bigger than the Mercedes one. Car companies and their competition huh?


So after about an hour we were done. And on our way back to the S-Bahn. I saw Anna and Alex off at the Hauptbahnhof and said our see yaz (I’m going to see them in just over a month… so not goodbye yet).

Le Fourgue, Janath and I had some late lunch then headed back to the dorm... where we all had a nana-nap :-)
Janath cooked dinner for all of us this night... our own resident Indian cook, yummo!


That’s about the end of my weekend. It was very nice… and great to see Anna and Alex again. Reminding me of my friends at home. I will be back in a couple of months… and I have a lot of destinations to visit before getting there :-)

Oh… last week I planned a whole bunch of weekends and firm bookings on flights. So I have a massively busy travel schedule now… check out "My Planned Calendar" in the right hand panel to see, or just click on my map for those of you interested. :-)

Tschau

No comments: