Monday, 11 June 2007

Archipelago Tour

Today I got up early and headed out for a boat tour to the archipelagos.

It was a whole day trip from 9:30 till 5:30. Very good if you like nature, but I was tired so fighting to stay awake the whole time.

You go through some very narrow and shallow canals to get there. And the further you get from Stockholm the colder it got. I had to wear my polar fleece on the boat because the wind was very cold.
If you want to see more picture click on the picture below and you can go see my entire album.



In the afternoon I arrived back and started chatting with a Brazilian named Bruno. He was very friendly, so we swapped details for when he heads over to NZ.

I was shattered so spent the evening chatting with people and couldn't be bothered going out.

No comments: