Tuesday, 5 June 2007

Off to Sweden

It hasn't been a good start to the week for me.
Yesterday I woke up with a cold. Wasn't going to go into work but decided I would because there is nothing to do at home anyway. On my way to work I crashed off my bike. Grazed up my knee, thigh, elbow, wrist, knuckles and shoulder. Also ripped my jeans and smashed my cell phone. Didn't hit my head though so I was quite lucky. Turned up at work looking a bit of a mess, so cleaned myself up and continued on the day.
Anyway, this weekend is a long weekend, so tomorrow I am off to Sweden until Tuesday. I'm going to Stockholm and perhaps checking out some other parts. Will let ya know once I get back.
Chugs was supposed to be joining me over there (tentatively) but now he can't make it. So I'll be travelling around on my lonesome... Let's see what sort of trouble I get myself in to ;-)

No comments: