Sunday, 10 June 2007

Chilling out in Stockholm

I had arranged to catch up with the Norwegians at the Vasapark again.
So after taking a quick walk around the city, I headed to Vasapark.

Again we just sat around chatting. In the afternoon, we decided to take a big walk. They hadn't had much of a chance to see the city (because they were all here on a 2 week training course for massage). I had seen a lot so I knew where to go and what to tell them. It was quite strange being a tour guide to them.

At about 9:30pm, they decided to go home because they had their course the next day. They all hopped on various subways, I decided to keep on walking about.
After about 20 minutes of walking... I saw the first cloud that I have seen in Sweden. Then there was a thunderstorm... it was strange going from 26 degrees to rain. The rain was not warm either... it was very cold, I guess that's what happens when you're so close to a polar ice cap.

I got home eventually ducking under various street covers.
Was a pretty casual day... but I enjoyed it.

No comments: